When I write something for my blog I try to research it fully to make sure I know what I am talking about. This means that many of my posts never make it to a final product. I have 30+ drafts from the last year alone that never made it past the initial research stage, several of which I am planning on finishing. But my first major research paper, my dissertation, and now a second major research paper are taking up all my time and writing effort. Sometime in the next few weeks I may have more time to write, after I get my second paper submitted. Stay tuned.
A sample of posts I am working on:
- Philosophical Fallacies in the Wild: They do exist!
- Actual Legal Controversies Involving Religion
- Chiasmus in Moses 2
- Side-by-side comparison of Moses and Genesis
- The Late Bronze Age Collapse and the Exodus
- The Hypostasis of Faith
- Returning to Hamlet's Mill
- The Fallacy of the Incomprehensibility of God
- Why Troy?
- God as a Gardener