Wednesday, April 27, 2016

My Blog is not Dead

I know I have not been posting on my blog a lot lately, but this is because I have spent so much of my writing time on my research, writing papers, and my dissertation. That has been occupying my time, and when I get home after spending 8+ hours reading, writing and computing, the last thing I feel like doing is writing a blog post, and I am not into writing fluff.

When I write something for my blog I try to research it fully to make sure I know what I am talking about. This means that many of my posts never make it to a final product. I have 30+ drafts from the last year alone that never made it past the initial research stage, several of which I am planning on finishing. But my first major research paper, my dissertation, and now a second major research paper are taking up all my time and writing effort. Sometime in the next few weeks I may have more time to write, after I get my second paper submitted. Stay tuned.

A sample of posts I am working on:

  • Philosophical Fallacies in the Wild: They do exist!
  • Actual Legal Controversies Involving Religion
  • Chiasmus in Moses 2
  • Side-by-side comparison of Moses and Genesis
  • The Late Bronze Age Collapse and the Exodus
  • The Hypostasis of Faith
  • Returning to Hamlet's Mill
  • The Fallacy of the Incomprehensibility of God
  • Why Troy?
  • God as a Gardener

1 comment:

LL said...

We're patient for more.